Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Medoc or Mobile

It may come as a surprise to some that I, the Maffster, have a pay-as-you-go phone. It cost me about 40/50 quid a month. I ask myself whats the point? What I need is a £15 a month phone deal with hundreds of minutes and texts absolutely free!

Today I went out to find the deal I could ive with. I went to 3 I went to Virgin I went to phones4you even O2 and the carphone warehouse in fact I went everywhere I could with the exception of Vodaphone (who once tried to charge me 13 payments for a 12 month contract I did suggest that they were welcome to come and get their money but they declined when I told them I lived in Al Qaeda central Riyadh).

The trouble with mobile phones is there is so much choice. So after a day in the Oxford metropolis I came back with a nice bottle of wine. Good choice methinks.

2 comments:

Halfie said...

You know, I think I would have done exactly the same! From a fellow PAYGer.

Anonymous said...

brand valium valium effects dosage