Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Oh good Lord!

Narrowboat World has come of age! I seem to remember such entities as Old Swift Vic and Tom Crossely saying 'we don't do forums' and ' we don't do blogs'. So last year, or was it earlier this year, Tom started a forum. I seem to remember he decided to change the way forums are run and made his own rules. Tut! Tut!

Now I see that the NBW site has been revamped and resembles a blog of all things! Shame they can't update the verbally incontinent Old Swift Vic', but you can't have everything in life. I can imagine Swift Vic having apoplexy at the thought of the new site.

"CHANGE the web site! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

At long last each article has its own address, as was suggested on many occasions by Andrew Denny of Granny Buttons, this now makes it easier to reference stuff that we as bloggers may want to comment on, if that is, someone would want to comment.

Some of you might think this is old news and it probabally is but to me it is hot off the press having not been to the NBW site for some considerable time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back once again since I book
marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich
and continue to help other people.

TheGamblingParadise.com

Anonymous said...

It's Ok to confess that you are new - It is completely high-quality to inform a camgirl that
this is your initially visit and request for a assistance.
Lithium Polymer NAND Flash aids in the storage capacity.
The best thing to do when a plan does not work is to do
the opposite.

Take a look at my webpage: live cam