Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Today I saw the most stupid thing ever, nb King Arthur came up through the lock in Banbury and moored up opposite me. During his reversing he was standing beside the tiller. His mooring technique wasn't the best I have seen, but, what did amaze me was that during the whole time he had a toddler on his back in a papoose type thingy. A dumber thing I have yet to see.
I am all for people being new age fathers but putting you child at risk in that sort of situation is not big, is not funny and is certainly not clever. Had he fallen off the boat the child would have been crushed by him. Mooring a boat is not a game and children that small should play no part in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think King Arthur is a Hire Boat via a Private Company...