Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Online again

Oh Joy of Joys! Last year I bought a new computer from Staples. In February when it went tits up I couldnt take it back because I couldnt find the receipt. I have now bought a new DELL computer and so am online again at my pleasure.

I picked up the computer from Curry's took it home switched it on and got the dreaded BLUE SCREEN. Of course I was quite charmed by the experience of shelling out several hundred sovs for a broken computer. I took it back the next day and after trying to start it up they conceeded and gave me a new one. Added to this they gave me 10 pounds back to cover my petrol cost.

What I don't understand is why I had to wait 20 minutes for the original salesman to deal with the problem when there where others standing around doing nothing.

No comments: