Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Suprise!!!

Sometimes I even surprise myself. The other day, Monday I think, I came back to the boat from the tea room and found 4 cans of the black stuff and a thank you card on my chair outside the boat. The card said 'With thanks for being so thoughtful'. Well I can tell you I was Flabberghasted in fact my ghast had never been so flabbered.

What had I done? I havent a clue! There was no name, no boat name, nothing. I really must be slipping. I thank the perpetrators from the bottom of my beer belly but cannot for the life of me think what it was I did to deserve this.

Well enough of this self deprecating bullshit best I drink up before they come and ask for them back. Cheers dudes. Click Ssssssssss Gulp!

Thank you whoever you are!

2 comments:

Bones said...

as your neighbour it is only right and proper that you share them..

Maffi said...

ok