Tuesday, 13 October 2009

MUDDY WATERS

The web site for Muddy Waters is finally complete. I tried to put a cliable picture in the side bar but it seems it is too much for me. There are two books already in production and a third on the way (Pearly). The web site is now up and running and can be found here at MUDDY WATERS.

The books are at present sold locally but can be bought online here or here. Don't let your children/grandchildren be the only kids on the block without a Muddy Waters book this christmas.


4 comments:

nblazydays said...

Thanks Maffi , we will be getting these for our grandson.

Aunty Joan said...

do you have a spellchecker?

great ooks (sic) though...

Maffi said...

I dont need a spell checker there is always some smarty willing to check it for me. ;-)

nb.bobcat said...

Got them. Brilliant apparently I was the first online buyer!

Two arrived today and the third due in November.

Hope Olivia likes them too.

Thanks for pointing me in their direction.
Kath