Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Toe rag

I have had this plastic pennant in my swan neck for a number of years. When I take the tiller arm off I place the pennant there to stop the oil lamp coming off.  I know which thieving little git took it. Whether he took it away or just threw it in the water I don’t know, but had it been the water I am sure it would have floated, I think that’s how I got it; fishing it out of the canal. Even something as minor as this, of no value is not safe. One thing I do know he wasn’t big enough to nick my generator. The thing is where these thieving oiks are concerned, you ain’t allowed to shoot the little bastards.

DSCF9648

6 comments:

Captain Ahab said...

Maffi
How do you set up tabs on Blogger - I didnt know you could do this outside wordpress...
Andy

Maffi said...

Go to posting then edit pages

Brian on Harnser said...

I think the law is changing as far as protecting your house, so if you live on a boat is that your house?
Brian on Harnser who can't reply via his google account

Maffi said...

But you still wont be able to shoot them.


Sign on is a blogspot thing

Wiggins said...

Why would you want to harm, possibly kill someone? The worst thing about such crimes is what they turn the victims into.

Maffi said...

Oh you mean they turn into non thieving bastards.