Wednesday, 10 August 2011

A damning indictment of PC

I found this on my FB acct

To all the Political Correctness crowd, the ones who think criminals deserve human rights, and that bad children should not be reprimanded :-

Welcome to the country YOU have created I hope you are f**king happy with the louts that YOU protect and champion and that you are happy that YOUR taxes and insurance premiums are going to pay for the clean up . You sicken me just as much as the tossers out their ripping the hearts out of our cities, communities and livelihoods.

I think that about covers it!

And there was this

RIP Broken Britain.. You went soft on discipline!.. You went soft on immigration!You went soft on crime.. Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools.. The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear.. Kids had rights blah blah blah.. Well done Britain..You shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation!!

2 comments:

Skippy said...

I am worried by the right-wing calls that have been made; but I not surprised.

we need to sort out the criminality in this country.

Maffi said...

I am not posting anonymous comments any more.

Mr anonymous you know jack shit! So don't go telling me it my fucking fault. I gave up over 25 years of my life to this country. How long did you serve in the military?