Monday, 15 August 2011

Europeans did this

This is very disturbing!
Don’t watch this unless you want to cry!
You will cry, trust me!
Use the pause button to read the captions.
The people that did this are bound by the same rules we are. If this happened here the perpetrators would go to gaol, yet this is common place in Spain. 50,000 dogs die like this in Spain every year and their government do nothing, the EU do nothing. This is yet another good reason to leave the EU, I know I don’t want to be associated with people who can do this.
I wonder if they’d stop if we stopped going to Spain on holiday
or stopped buying Spanish goods!
Shall we give that a try?

4 comments:

Kevin Ronnie said...

made me cry even though I should be hardened to what Humans can do. Glad I am not though. SCUM! Anyone for a cheap package holiday to Ibiza? I'd rather eat my own poo!

nb piston broke said...

We know about this first hand having lived in Spain and worked in a dog rescue place out there. We could tell you things that are undescibeable.

life afloat on nb tickety boo said...

Yes indeed this did make me cry Maffi, the images will haunt me for a long time. The pain those poor dogs must have gone through, and more disturbingly they still are. I for one want to look into this more deeply, it can't be allowed to go on. I can't afford much, but would like to donate the little that I can if it would help even just one dog....Debbie.

NeilR said...

Spain have a shocking record of animal cruelty, hence why its a place I vowed never ever to visit and never have. The Spanish authorities seem to be real a***holes when it comes to attempted intervention from other countries too. I pray something can be done about this though :(