Saturday, 27 August 2011

Hurrah!

This is my note book. It’s a 200 page A6 spiral bound note pad. My self sharpening pencil fits down the spiral. I have it with me almost all the time. Last weekend I lost it, well misplaced it is more apt, but it doesn’t go half way to describing the  trauma I suffered.

DSCF0487

This note book currently has 2000-3000 words of chapter 3 of my book The Glibich in it that I could never replicate, as well as ideas of other things I will be writing. Losing it was devastating.  I searched everywhere I thought it may be to no avail.

Early yesterday morning, walking through the boat, it just plopped down at my feet. Where it came from I have no idea but I was so glad to see it I kissed it.

1 comment:

Allan said...

You need to get a life kissing books is almost as bad as kissing babys even a blow up doll would be an improvment LOL