Sunday, 7 August 2011

Indecent behaviour.

If you are going to behave like a slut and and her trick then you mustn’t be surprised if the car turns up on a blog somewhere. Today this car arrived in the car park below the steps then all manner of unimaginable events took place. Not only were they at it in a place where members of the public could see but they even had the doors open. Well if you daughter is going out with the owner of this vehicle have a word with her about social responsibility and makes sure she has enough money to GET A ROOM when she goes out. If this is your car HK02 VUJ you wont be doing this again. Trust me!

07082011582

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are clearly a frustrated man.

Allan said...

" then all manner of unimaginable events took place", well if you were so close to take this pic you did no need to imagin anythink you had a ring sideseat, who needs imagination LOL

Maffi said...

I am frustrated . . .by people who cannotread or be bothered to put their name.

Kevin said...

Sorry Maffi, but were you wearing a long gaberdine mac by any chance whilst you were lurking with your lens... LOL

I thought that the 'News of the Screws' had been closed down... you must be the 'new dirty digger' of Thrupp Street... LOL

Yes OK I know it's sad and disgusting.. but it's all so funny in a 'Carry On' way... oooh Matron, the screens please... LOL

Thanks for making me smile and protecting my morals... LOL

Kevin

Maffi said...

I was wearing my grumpy face.

Bones said...

daughter? Her? no mention of a man there then. Very sexist and male chovanistic (no need to critise the spelling as your first sentence has a couple of mistakes) of you.

Perhaps this should be a post (if you are going to be a chauvinist, not about girls, daughters and sluts, but about how Men (from you comments over the weekend I am sure you mentioned a man rather than another women involved) should treat their partners with more respect than a middday jaunt in a public car park.....

Bones

Billy said...

I wouldn't mind a jaunt in public car park, although I wouldn't want the to look up & see Maffi's face pressed against the steamy window. It'd either put me off my stroke, or make me have one.

Allan said...

Billy thanks for making me laugh

Allan said...

Maffi why do i have to hit the Post Comment 3 times before it comes up Your comment will be visible after approval.

Allan said...

Maffi why do i have to hit the Post Comment key 3 times before Your comment will be visible after approval.

Maffi said...

Ask Blogspot Its nothing to do with me