Friday, 26 August 2011

Oooo again!

Oh not again! Scarcely a month since it was fixed back into place and  along comes (dare I say another woman driver) and she bumps over the bridge post. Of course it shouldn’t have been there, but why blame everyone else. The driver of the car hit the post, yes there was another car parked improperly but that didn’t make her hit the post. Lack of proper attention did that.

22082011630She then left the car there blocking the bridge while she went to collect names. I asked her to move the car. “When I am finished,” she said. I told her to MOVE the car, pointing out that she was on private property and affecting business.

22082011632It’s a tiny scrape hardly worth the hassle.

5 comments:

Wiggins said...

Around here, young women have lower insurance premiums than men, on account of their being less likely to have accidents.

A bad driver is a bad driver, regardless of sex.

Maffi said...

Yes you are quite right the same applies here. However I have seen about 8 women hit this block, none of them young, and not one man!

No she wasnt having sex when she hit the block.

Brian "Ditchcrawler" said...

Can't say too much, just scrapped the back wheel arch on a bloody great brick pillar 4 foot tall.
Brian not on Harnser

Maffi said...

But whose fault was it, Brian?

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you
an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in
hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing
it develop over time.

Here is my web blog - Tablet PC Testsieger