Wednesday, 3 August 2011

SCUM BAGS!

There are many things that could be forgiven despite how distasteful they are. There are somethings that deserve only derision and disgust. This is the shit pump I bought about two years ago. Some f**ing arse has nicked it off my roof. They are the lowest of the low. These people can crawl under a snakes belly. They are beneath contempt. And will if I ever find them never walk again.

10530227_1

So if you know any boater who has recently come by way of a shit pump please let me know And I will introduce them to a friend of mine the Hebble hand spike.

If you are the scumbag that knicked my pump make yourself known and face up to me or fester in the cowardly puss filled life that you lead.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! That's a bummer!
Sue

Malcolm said...

Hi Maffi

I like to believe that these bastards eventually get what they deserve. It's just a shame we're not around to witness, or even participate in it!

Regards

Malcolm

Allan said...

Is nothing Sacred
Allan

Neil Corbett said...

Such a drag when you have to lock everything away because of a few antisocial gits. You have my sympathy but try not to let it get to you. Reading your recent posts I can't help feeling you'll bust a blood vessel one of these days!

Anonymous said...

Maffi, with all the probs you've had (stuff being nicked too) I've got a v practical answer. Build a little parapet on the roof, install a volunteer inside it along with a well hidden water cannon on standby - you'd never run out of water either. Sorted.
Shit, still can't post on here as meself..

Heth