Saturday, 24 September 2011

Who Am I?

If there is anyone who reads this blog who doesn’t know who I am you only have to ask. I am Maffi, everyone on the water knows me as that I live aboard the Milly M and until recently I could be found in or around Thrupp, Oxfordshire. I have been on my boat 5 years.

If you wish to comment here then please have the courage of your convictions and use a recognisable name I shall no longer pander to those Anonymous people who hide behind their cowardice.

I have always had a policy here that every comment gets published, irrespective of how it may make me look. In future if you can’t give your name then I will not post your comment.

5 comments:

Captain Ahab said...

Where have you moved to Maffi?

Maffi said...

I havent yet. I gave up my mooring in preparation for the grand voyage. I am currently on a friends mooring at Shipton. I figured, if I tweeted and facebooked my location/route, I could be guided by dinner invitations! I am a poor writer, recovering from being an even poorer student, in need of good food and company (I will of course provide a bottle of wine)to aide me with ideas for the next epic tome.

Jenny (Jenny Rose II) said...

Hi Maffi. If you ever make it up as far as Barton Marina on T&M you are more than welcome to come for dinner :)

belle said...

Be sure to tell us when you're approaching our stretch of the waterways, Maffi. I wield a bottle opener exceptionally well and have been known to flirt with the oven on ocassion ;o)

Allan said...

Well there you have it Maffi 2 dinner invites looks like you are going to be very hungry this winter . Come on peeps feed the poor ex student