Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Ansty poo centre.

Last night I arrived in Ansty. I moored up just through  bridge 15. The bridge is under repair.
DSCF1366 There are 2 black bin liners worth here. To be fair this is probably because the bridge is out.

DSCF1405
Although I cannot think why a temporary bridge like this should stop dog poo engineer from collecting the deposits.

Well before I got up some idiotwat did this:-DSCF1367

So I placed a bag over the bin and attached a notice saying

PLEASE TAKE YOUR RUBBISH HOME
THIS BIN IS FULL

DSCF1369Now I don’t know what it is about dog owners, but this is simple. You don’t need a degree or a PhD. So you can imaging my ire when I returned a few hours later and found this.

DSCF1406

Some idiotwat has opened the bottom of the bag and dumped in another bag of poo. Now there are those that say it only a minority that are responsible for this sort of thing, but lets remember 49% is a minority, so we are not necessarily talking a couple of people we could be talking about nearly half the dog owning population in Ansty

No comments: