Sunday, 9 October 2011

At Banbury

So I had a nice weekend in Banbury. I met up with Kate Saffin nb Morning Mist. Jessica on nb Gremlins Castle. I of course arrived with Mark and Sarah nb Woodruff. Saw Peter from nb Sonflower, John Langridge, John and Fiona Slee, Peter(musician) nb Florrie (a Baxter’s basher) Mortimer Bones x 2. Mat and Bob  from Tooleys, Tom Leary (nearest the camera) of Feast of Fiddles, Mr and Mrs Akehurst, nb Hope both of whom were helpful during my stay and a big fella who I have met before, but for the life of me I cant remember his name though he knows mine. Katherine & Don (talented artists) nb Botticelli, passed by on foot. Last but not least the IWA local branch chairman showed up, but not to see me. A few remembered me from Thrupp reading stories and a couple of blog readers said hello. Tired now! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: