Saturday, 29 October 2011

Braunston

This is an old CRT TV it would be a bit large to fit on a narrowboat although I have seen some fairly large TVs on boats. It was dumped on the tow path below Blue Haven Marina. I really must ask those who dump stuff like this to have some consideration for my advancing years. Although this had been relieved of all its internal components it was still bloody heavy and awkward to get on the stern deck, more so to get it off again at Braunston then lift it up to put it in a dumpster.

27102011798

Today I went up to the top lock to visit with Keith and Jo on Hadar. On the way me and Molly filled a bag and during the rest of the day a further 3!

23

5 comments:

bert the gnome said...

Hey Maffi

Leave some for me! I'm going from Weedon on Tuesday,either to Braunston or Stoke Bruerne,binbags in hand

MortimerBones said...

"On the way me and Molly filled a bag and during the rest of the day a further 3!"

.......still not fixed the loo then?!

Allan said...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS MAFFI.
I DO THE SAME HERE ON THE BEACH BOTTLES CANS NAPPIES FAG PACKETS PLASTIC BAGS, BUT I DRAW THE LINE AT DOG MESS.

Maffi said...

Allan Where doggi do is concerned you could just dig a hole beside it and knock it in then back fill. :)

Allan said...

Ah yes that is if I remember to take a spade with me, but then I will have to buy one to remember to take it with me .