Monday, 14 November 2011

Costa Coffee

Sunday

I am not a great lover of Starbucks, Costa or Nero’s for that matter. I don’t get coffee this and coffee that. However I am prepared to give it a try. So today I after the Memorial Service I went to Costa’s.

This is what I asked for This is what I got
DSCF1695 DSCF1694
If this were a Guinness I would have complained, but I don’t know enough about these things to know if I was being ripped off.
Like a short measure of Guinness it finished all too quickly.

4 comments:

artymess said...

Probably would have tasted better if it was a Guiness......

deb said...

I have never tried it at Costa or Nero in the UK (and don't visit Starbucks) but here at home (in NZ) when ordering an iced coffee, I always request 'no cream' which means they have to fill it all the way up with coffee!

deb

Wozie said...

I wonder what they would say if you offered to pay half price for half a coffee?
nb Oakfield

Anonymous said...

Did you get FREE WiFi?
Brian who can only post anonymously