Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Remember this?

I posted this back in July. I also wrote to the council about It. I have just received a reply four months later!.
(see below the picture)
05072011510

Maffi,

Thank you for contacting us about the Priority signing in Walton Well Road. The sign appear to be left over from a vehicle priory marking which seems to have been removed when William Lucy Way was constructed. Since the change in the road layout makes it impossible to reinstate the original priority arrangement. Consequently the signs’ removal has now been ordered.

S****** A***** B Eng
Senior Technician (Traffic)
Traffic Advice & Design

I am left wondering did he actually understand why I wrote in the first place?

At least the hazard will now go away yet another triumph for the Maffster. It will be interesting to see if they remove the signs and leave the post.

No comments: