Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Matchbox

Bones keeps all her matches in a tin not only does it keep them out of harms way, but it recycles the tin. Well needless to say I wanted one it was a good idea. I am for ever buying matches for lighting the fire and a tin would be a good way of keeping them all together.

DSCF1478

I found this Wittard’s tin containing 3 year old loose tea. I thought that it was well past it’s sell by date, so I recycled it and it now contains all my matches.

DSCF1480

It was a simple thing to pritt stick the inside of the lid and apply the strikers from a couple of boxes.
DSCF1481

 

 

 

 

And there you have it!

DSCF1485

4 comments:

Allan said...

Just dont shake the tin too much lol

life afloat on nb tickety boo said...

Blue Peter has nowt on you Maffi!!

Debbie.

Maffi said...

Slow news day.

Graham & Jill said...

Blimey, and I've been rubbing two sticks together all these years.