Sunday, 20 November 2011

Today at Sutton

This morning I took Molly walking. It is easy walking with me. I spend most of my time filling bin liners. Molly forages around and hunts mice and things. She never seems to catch anything, wouldn’t know what to do with it if she did. I filled two bin liners today, That is in addition to the one I filled yesterday.

Apart from the usual sweetie wrappers, ‘Christmas’ poo bags, fast food containers, cans, bottles et al I have noticed a new litter. Stuff that you would not have seen a few years ago.

In some places ‘Wet Wipes’ hang like paper chains in the trees and hedgerows of our country lanes. Where do they come from? Do those that hang the poo baubles also hang the paper chains? I don’t know, but whoever it is could they please stop?

2 comments:

Allan said...

Well after you wipe your dogs ass. you have to wipe your hands dont you?

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser http://nbharnser.blogspot.com said...

But what you don't get now, which you did when I was a kid is condoms hanging from the trees down country lanes, maybe they are not quiet enough these days.