Sunday, 4 December 2011

Sh*t Sh*t Sh******t

I just cannot seem to find the words to express what I feel about the stupid moron who did this. I took this picture a week or two ago on the Ashby in the middle of nowhere. Who do they think will clean it up? If this is not touched it will probably still be there when their grandchildren are drawing their pensions.

DSCF2112I must have picked up over 500 bags like this dotted around the countryside and towns I have visited. I really want to go and stuff it through someone’s letter box.

Stamps foot and exits left.

7 comments:

David Nicoll said...

The commonest answer I've had when challenging perpitrators is "I'll pick it up on the way back."

Still you do get a good feeling of self satisfaction when you look back at countryside as it should be.

Dave Nicoll

Jo (Boatwoman) said...

The other day I collected well over 50 poo bags in one area between two bridges and I felt just like you, I wish I could have stuck it through the dog owners letter boxes. It makes me furious.

Maffi said...

That is something I used to do in Thrup, but this chap would have been on an epic walk it was still there the next day.

Maffi said...

Well no I don't. Unless you have an hour to spend on 200 yards of canal then it really looks no different.

Ray Oakhill said...

If you get the chance, why not follow the perpetrator home with his bag and some newspaper. When you get to his/her house, empty contents of bag into newspaper, roll it up, set fire to it, place it on the doorstep then ring the bell and watch from a distance. What do you think will happen next?

Allan said...

The Police will come and you get arrested for arson or at least for cooking food unfit for human consumption

MortimerBones said...

I see you exited stage left a few days ago... may be time to re-enter!