Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Watch the old ‘uns

I watched this dog have a dump. Clear as day. I throttled back and asked the old biddy if she would like a bag to clear it up.

“What?” she said.

I repeated my offer and she said, “He only had a wee.”

“No mam,” says I, “I definitely saw lumpy stuff coming out of his bum.”

“Oh no,” she says, “he was peeing.”

“Madam you are required to clean it up.”

She ignored me. I am not surprised. Obviously an ignorant old biddy.

DSCF2322This took place in Nuneaton just a few hundred yards north of the Boatyard.

2 comments:

Wozie said...

We had the same problem with an lady at Froghall, but we did manage to get her to remove it. Unlike the man who watched his dog do-the-doo walking towards us. We had a long 'discussion' and it turns out he only picks it up on pavements. We couldn't persuade him remove it and he walked on.

Pengalantyblog said...

H'mmm! I have seen similar experiences on the GU. I'm just waiting for the opportunity of a refusal to pick up the solids from an owner's dog and I'll do it for him.

However I will continue to clean my hands on his outerwear - much better than walking it indoors on my boat -

I can always wash my hands afterwards, of I don;gt have one of my doggie bags (Or should I say nappy bags?)