Tuesday, 31 January 2012

October

No not the month of October but the wooden cruiser October owned by Edward Surrige.DSCF2624Unfortunately October has now sunk at the Sheepwash end of the Mill Stream. Edward has made a valiant effort to keep this boat afloat in the last year or so. It has been continually been taking on water as long  as I have known the boat and one would have thought  the battle was lost, but no, when I spoke to Edward yesterday he said, “Its not over yet.”

DSCF2931DSCF2933DSCF2932

7 comments:

Allan said...

I think i hear the fat lady singing

Allan said...

Shame because it looks like a nice boat, Electric Bilge pump comes to mind

Maffi said...

The bilge pump went tits up I think

Naughty-Cal said...

So why did he not buy another bilge pump?

If it has been an ongoing issue why not get it lifted and sorted out?

This is a real shame as that looks to have the makings of a stunning boat.

Maffi said...

NC how many marinas do you know that are open at midnight.

Anonymous said...

I like this boat, try your best to save it mate !!

Maffi said...

Why would it be down fo me?