Friday, 17 February 2012

Rainbow 11

There are times I feel a right twat (no correspondence will be entered into). I made good time time to Enslow. Shipton Lift Bridge was chained up. I had help at Shipton Weir Lock. Bakers was in my favour. I manoeuvred under the road bridge nb Tadpole was moored between the two bridges , old and new, and just as I came out of the second bridge I bumped into nb Rainbow 11.  No not in a meeting kinda way but in a wasn’t concentrating kinda way. I pulled one of his piling hooks straight. It was a very stern Captain Birdseye dressed in a Popeye tee shirt that came to see WTF was going on. Well I was so embarrassed I hit him I couldn’t apologise enough. I am really gutted.

6 comments:

Sue said...

So the rumour is true? Haha!

Allan said...

Costa Concordia comes to mind concentration is the key

Oakie said...

Speeding again - Huh? After all you've said!

Maffi said...

No Oakie I was not speeding at all, which is why he is still afloat.

Anonymous said...

John and Joan, Rainbow II are still trying to hammer out the dent in the stern! something appertaining to rectum comes to mind!!!! LOL

Maffi said...

:(