Friday, 9 March 2012

Windoze again!

This is new I have never seen this one before, well not before two weeks ago. Since then I have seen it flash up on my screen 50/100 times a day, as my connection trips in and out. I have tried disabling it but to no avail.NEWWhy I need to know this I do not know. It has no bearing on what is happening on my computer. I don’t need to be told this anytime I know what my firewall is set to. This is just another piece of bad programing by Microsoft. I should be able to disable this and I cant. Boo! Hiss!

3 comments:

Ali said...

It's not Microsoft, Maffi, it's your AVG firewall...

Maffi said...

Oh so it is. I have had AVG for 10 years and never seen that before

Mike In Garnet, Ontario said...

It usally only shows up when you start or wake up your PC. It is a "situation Normal" message to explain why stuff YOU want to do is not happening. Just be thankful you are not running Windows 3.0 on an 80286 machine
Signed the Ancient Geek (retired)