Saturday, 15 December 2012

You meet the nicest people . . . .

. . . . when you are out on the cut. I moved from Penkridge this afternoon and passed through three locks. It was getting quite dark when I came through Shott Hill Lock. Looking for a piece of Armco Piling to moor on I passed nbSOKAI  who as it happens were moored on a rather long length of piling so I stopped. Dave an Beryl have been on board since June last year. I was invited to dine. I took along a bottle, well it would be bad manners to go empty handed. A pleasant evening spent with nice people. Thank you both and Hoobie

1 comment:

Dave Bradshaw said...

Your'e welcome. It was nice to have some non partner conversation and we didn't talk about the RAF so we didn't bore Beryl I don't think we will change the world but we can try talking about it.Dave