Friday, 15 March 2013

Bitches

I asked a question on a face book page and was verbally abused by some old tart.

At Romanian Underdogs I asked, “Don't we have enough stray cats and dogs here?

I think it is a reasonable question to ask and if they had come back with some pictures of some badly treated dogs I might have been moved to put my hand in my pocket to help.

Some old tart said, “Shut up dick head.”

Of course now they have two chances of getting money out of me fat and slim.

I have to wonder if they are importing stray dogs for the food industry because they certainly don't appear educated enough to be doing it for good reasons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's weird that you seem to like being an aggravating cunt isn't it? I also think you're clicking your own boxes on your blog - the interesting, cool etc. as no one could have thought this post was a good read - utter balls

Dave Winter said...

I agree with you,we have enough trouble trying to rehome our own strays let alone from other countries.
Dave Winter (Brassiclint)

Ann Street said...

As a dog owner who already has 2 rescues, I can't understand either why dogs are being imported from Romania. OK, the dogs there seem to be in appalling conditions but we have, I think, enough dogs needing rehomed in the UK without bringing in more.

Ann

Allan said...

We can't even home our homeless People let alone home dog's or cats for that matter.