Thursday, 22 August 2013

Ellie May revisited

The chap that was so offensive last Sunday on nbEllie May is, apparently according to my contacts from around the system, well know as an arse. In his home marina, I am told, he is called ‘the one to avoid’.

On one occasion, in Liverpool, he overstayed on a mooring despite being asked to move by the relevant authority. He often berates those who do not pander to his quick fire outbursts of total bollox!

Earlier this week he was heard telling a lady in Heyford about the ‘dosser’ who thought he owned Thrupp. He said I was an out of work scrounger who was a continuous moorer. I am at a loss as to why he thinks this. I have three jobs, four if you include writing. I was moored legally on a private mooring when he came through Thrupp. There is no way he knew who I was. I only told him I was a ‘local boater’, he was just being himself. I dare say he will slag me off up and down the length of the system. If you hear him spouting off please let me know. Another boater overheard this tirade and told him off for telling such blatant lies.

One can only assume he is a miserable bastard who must be ignored or pitied. What is sad is, he was complaining about moorings or lack of them, but he himself is part of the problem. He overstays when he is out and about, and is out and a bout in AUGUST when everyone else is out. I thought his wife was OK, but by all accounts she can be just as bad. And there was me feeling sorry for her because she was married to a total twat.

I am told he moors at Heaton Bridge. Does anyone know his name?

When it comes down to it I can be a grumpy bastard. I am quite good at it, but he leaves me standing.

7 comments:

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser http://nbharnser.blogspot.com said...

This one
http://canalboatsales.homestead.com/Ellie_May.PDF

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser http://nbharnser.blogspot.com said...

or this one
http://www.erniesplace.com/A2/Diaries/0907_Jul/Diary/28_Little_Venice.shtml

Maffi said...

The red one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maffi,

There's an article about the two of them in Waterways World this month!

Jane

Maffi said...

Then I might have to wirte a letter, Jane

Anonymous said...

'Bastard' eh? My god! You never stop do you?

Anonymous said...

Typing mistake, Maffi!'Wirte' is not a word. I think that you may have wanted to type'WRITE' instead!:)