Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Oh dear!

Funny things happen at Thrupp. It was just a week or two ago that I had a visit from Mark. He sat on one of my rear seats. Gilly came out to talk and Mark turned to face her sitting precariously on the seat. An OXNB customer came and asked if they could moor on the bridge mooring. Gilly said, “No!” I said, “No!” Mark had other ideas and said for all he cares he could park where he likes. Mark rarely helps the situation. I nudged him in the shoulder and told him to “Shut up.“ At which point he lost his balance and fell off the seat, straight into the water. I hadn’t intended to push him in the water but Hey ho!

The customer said, “Nah it’s alright I think we will move!”

2 comments:

A Heron's View said...

Perhaps it was a shove in the right direction. He might engage brain before speaking next time, d'you think ?

KevinTOO said...

OK mental note made... If I ever find myself within arms length of Maffi, ALWAYS agree.. LOL