Friday, 25 October 2013

Les Biggs

I spoke with Jaq today she seemed happier. Decisions have been made which should have been made days ago. Les has been up and about and his general condition has improved a bit. If you want to show your support visit their blog (yesterday they had 1000 hits, I don't even get that). If you want help in a tangible way transport would be useful. If you can help with a lift to the hospital for Jaq (from Tring to Watford) let me know and I will pass it on.

Not being a God bother I don’t do praying but if that is your thing then please try it. Everybody else put your hands together and wish upon a star. Les and Jaq are two lovely people. If there is a God I cannot conceive that he would want all this to be happening to them.

I think Jaq should be commended for producing a 2500 narrative yesterday. I know it wasn’t easy. When I spoke to her last night she was in floods of tears.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Yeah...

Mike Griffin said...

Several Cowroast long term moorers are concerned and have offered help with transport.

I wrote to Jac yesterday and wait a reply.

Mike.

Sue Hunter said...

Well said Maffi. Nice blog. Sue NB Beefur

Jaqueline Biggs said...

Thanks again Maffi--sorry it took me so long to post.
JaqXX