Saturday, 15 March 2014

Nuneaton…….

….Is a shit hole, but the sunsets are good.DSCF0542 Every time I stop in Nuneaton (five times now) two motor cycles ride along the towpath at full speed. I do know they have no number plate but haven’t seen them in the dark so I don’t know about the lights. I feel sure that some day/night someone is going to get hurt.  DSCF0545 I spoke to a local boater tonight who told me they do it nearly every day and he himself was forced into the bushes by them late last year. I have reported this before but will have to do it again on Monday.

 

7 comments:

Malcolm said...

I wonder if they'd complain if you put rope across the towpath?

Yvonne Davidson said...

We went thru it years ago looked well rough kids on bridge throwing stones at unsuspecting boaters. Got out of there quick x

Malcolm said...

Hi Maffi,

You may know this, apparently Nuneaton is known as Treacletown because the residents are thick.
(Allegedly)

Regards

Malcolm

Maffi said...

I didn't know this

Malcolm said...


I think 'slow' and 'lethargic' are the official euphemistic terms.

Apparently the syrup factory story is a myth.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.