Sunday, 6 April 2014

Rubbish!

After leaving Braunston, where I unloaded five bags of rubbish, I collected all this before I arrived at Napton.DSCF0817

After leaving Napton I collected all this before arriving at CropredyDSCF0867 And believe me I wasn’t really trying I could have doubled this if I was able to get into the side to collect all.

Indeed this container part filled with oil was dumped near a bridge where I couldn’t get close enough.DSCF0868By Banbury I had collected a further two large bags of trash. there is no end!

 

6 comments:

MortimerBones said...

keep the steel.....

Maffi said...

There is no steel there.

Malcolm said...

I think you should email these photos to the CRT.

I know it's a vain hope, but maybe then they'll spend some money on rubbish clearance instead of carvings on lock beams, voles and butterfly motorways.
Aaaargh!

MortimerBones said...

ah!

Maffi said...

Malcolm if CRT stop spending money on crazy schemes they will not then spend money on other rubbish!

Malcolm said...

Next time I see you remind me to tell you the story about CRT spending money repainting a cill marker. You'll probably choke on your Guinness!