Sunday, 8 June 2014

VALHALLA

There is a blue boat called Valhalla. The man that drives it is a total arse. Excessive speed between two rows of boats, pulled a couple of boats off their pins. As I said in the last post the mooring here is soft. His argument that we should tie up properly is vacuous in that it is the continuous speeding of fecking morons like him that softens the bank in the first place. Were he just to operate his boat in the accepted manner this would never happen.

No he didn’t get a visit from the boys they couldn’t fecking catch him.

6 comments:

Sue Hunter said...

Isn't Valhalla an ex Challenger boat?

Marilyn McDonald said...

Thanks, Maffi, I see we are on your list.
Cheers, Marilyn (nb Waka Huia)

Tramper said...

Ever since seeing your handy work at the top of Audlem, a dog poo container bearing the legend "Maffi fixed it. No charge", I had thought you were more than adequately adept at dealing with a few little shits, even if they are slippery and quick.

Tramper said...

Sorry, it was Atherstone, not Audlem.

Maffi said...

Sue, I don't know.

Tramper you are right Atherstone but if they have a dog bin that needs fixing at Audlem I may be there later in the year.

Maffi said...

Sue, I don't know.

Tramper you are right Atherstone but if they have a dog bin that needs fixing at Audlem I may be there later in the year.