Saturday, 2 August 2014

FBI…

….no not the Shadows hit of the 60s, but the pseudo FBI! I received an email today purporting to be from the FBI. Ha! It began……

DO NOT PRINT /FORWARD THIS MAIL ITS AGAINST THE LAW

This e-mail, including any attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 10 U.S.C. 2510-2521

What a load of old tosh! Apart from the fact that the FBI never email me so this must be a scam, how are they going to know if i print it off and what jurisdiction do they have over here?

Scammers really have to do some better research! They may be stupid enough to fall for this crap but they shouldn't assume we all are.

2 comments:

Henhouse said...

The FBI led to the downfall of General Custer at Little Bighorn

F%*&!$£ Big Indians

Greyman said...

Hi Maffi,
I have read your blog from start to finish and wonder if you could give me a little information?
My daughter has hired me a dayboat from oxfordshire narrow boats and wondered where at Thrupp thier base is.
thanks Alan