Sunday, 10 August 2014

JUNK!

This is just some of the rubbish I have collected on my travels around the cut. Scroll down.

DSCF0817[14]

Napton

DSCF0867[10]

Cropredy

DSCF2460

Thrupp

My boat usually looks like a skip with piles of crap kept on top until I get to a disposal point. This is how I arrived in Leicester last year with piles of rubbish on the roof.

DSCF9955

King Lock

This year I have a new weapon in my arsenal.

DSCF1426

I will, of course, still be collecting other peoples detritus, but my boat the MILLY M will be looking more like I care for her. I shall tow it behind and stack bags of litter and other rubbish on the dingy until I can empty it into a skip somewhere. I have given some serious TLC to my boat , painting, polishing etc this summer it will be good to keep her looking nice.

DSCF1423

DSCF1422

4 comments:

Keith Byatt said...

Well done Maffi. But CRT will want it licensed as a commercial craft and the local councils will want you licensed as a waste transfer station!

Maffi said...

CRT can feck off I m doing them a favour.

Lisa said...

Your boat is looking fantastic.
Lisa
NB WaL

Wozie nb Oakfield said...

Wow, looking good, hope the Canoes and Kayacks have been in great demand during this fab weather too!