Friday, 22 August 2014

Norman came to visit

The last time this boat came through Thrupp the owner threatened to ‘get me’. DSCF1442 Of course the owner is Norman Bate who moors at Heaton Bridge. DSCF1472 Norman hates CCers and bridge hoppers with a vengeance, but he is just so much hot air. He is part of the mooring problem given that he is a regular overstayer. He talks bollox  about having friends in CRTs high places. He will happily talk to anyone until he finds out you are a CCer then he will verbally abuse you and tell you lies about how he is getting CRT to clamp down on dirty soap dodging scum bags. He is one of life’s wankers. Avoid him like the plague. Alternatively you could just punch him.

8 comments:

Andy Gic said...

Apt Psycho name.

Mr Badger said...

"He is one of life’s wankers." Who, Master Bate? Master Bate himself? :)

christine thorp said...

did you get my comment about norman?? not sure how all this works see...

christine thorp said...

ok, I repeat;
looks like a right old miserable tosser to me; I'd love the chance to really wind 'im up - send him my way please; like a challenge me...still in Banbury, but heading north for the winter

christine thorp said...

so,anyway I've been browsing your 'poetry & prose' - forgot what it was you recommended (eons ago, back in Thrupp...
Chris (nb Ceiriog)

Maffi said...

He is on his way. He may even have passed you!

Autobiography of a Ball Point Pen :)

Wozie nb Oakfield said...

I take it that he wasn't man enough 'to get you' then Maffi?
My tactic with such people is to quietly listen to their ranting until they run out of steam!
I find it fascinating watching what others do and how they some behave among fellow boaters.

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser http://nbharnser.blogspot.com said...

And he cruises with his fenders down :-)