Friday, 3 October 2014

Alan Henning RIP

Alan Henning was murdered today by the same people who do this to Christians ……Bu7wOUsCQAEzCS1[4] …this to women…Bux8WfMCQAAYClq and this to children.BoElMDyIAAA4XYF Some fucking faith they have!

They have no humanity, no compassion, no love except that for their warring, violent, sex crazed, pedophile leader. The world doesn’t need them.

Alans wife pleading for mercy was a measure of hope where no hope existed. Her pain was what they wanted to see. They are morally bereft of  decent human behavior and the world Governments need to reconsider their continuing tenancy. This Islam is not an acceptable belief system in today’s modern world.

This of course is only my opinion. I dare say Cameron and that liberal ejit Clegg will see them as friends. While the UK burns under the banner of Islam our leaders will be fiddling (their exenses).

3 comments:

Sue said...

Food for thought...

Anonymous said...

RIP Alan Henning but Maffi you are a dick.

Maffi said...

I cannot believe that my anonymous follower took this opportunity to have a pop at me. Poor upbringing I think.