Sunday, 16 November 2014

Noisy pubs!

So here I am at Weedon! This little place has five pubs, my oldest daughter works in one of them, but not tonight.

The Plume of Feathers doesn’t do food on Sunday evening, but does have live music. I did want food and didn’t want live music, especially as it was so unnecessarily loud. Why, oh why, oh why do pub musicians have to play so loud you can’t have anywhere near a normal conversation. Yes he was good but he would have been better if I could have ordered my pint without having to shout at the top of my voice.

Needless to say I left without ordering my pint, which is a shame really because a friend of mine entered the bar as I walked out.

Some years ago I used to play in pubs and I never played so loud that customers were deafened.

No comments: