Friday, 28 November 2014

You will shed tears

If you said to me Barbara Taylor Bradford I wouldn’t have dreamed in a thousand years that I would bother to read it let alone watch the film But Having just sat and watched Everything To Gain I can say I am surprised. It is a very formulaic story. Happy family. Husband and children get murdered. Wife/mother falls apart. Determined for revenge she dupes the detective dealing with the case and falls in love. It will bring a lump to your throat and a tear to your eye.

Its a bit of a tear jerker, but worth a watch. Get a box of tissues and a bottle of wine and watch it in bed if that is your thing. You wont be disappointed. At just short of the standard 90 mins it wont take up too much of your time

MV5BMjExMjEwMjcwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAyNTMyMQ@@__V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_

No comments: