Saturday, 27 December 2014

Christmas Boating

I left Braunston just after lunch  Christmas Eve saying good bye to Tony on my way past.

Arrived in Rugby after dark and moored behind nb Oakfield. I spent the evening with Keith and Ann. I did some litter picking on Christmas morning and later spent some time with Tom and Jan on nb Waiouru in the afternoon.

Boxing Day nb Oakfield left before I got up. Tesco was open. (I don’t mass buy for Christmas).I left Rugby on my way to All Oaks Wood, however, I saw Terry and Linda on nb 5G at Newbold. As it had started to rain I accepted an invitation to tea. We spent the evening in the Barley Mow.

My hangover appeared about 2.30 in the morning. I left Newbold about 11.00 Saturday morning and arrived in Coventry Basin about 5 o’clock. No one else here.

DSCF2142Longford Bridge shitty again

No comments: