Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Oh the Irony!

This is a group of Moslems who are at Downing Street to deliver a petition. That’s good, that’s what we do here. It beats the crap out of beatings and beheadings we are being bombarded with on the TV. The irony is they are exercising their right to free speech to protest against our right to free speech. The petition is asking for free speech to be halted because they don’t believe in it. This is crazy. Not only is this concept daft, it is as daft as they look. I would comment about the how daft the guy in red looks, but as this is about my not having free speech I shall hold my tongue.FREESPEECH The petition contains 100,000 signatures. Given that women don’t have the right to speak for themselves one must assume they signed because their husbands/fathers told them to. So the petition only has a value < 50,000 signatures. Not to worry they have exercised their freedom (the same freedom I now exercise) and that’s what counts!

11 comments:

Maffi said...

Any comments containing the word racism will not posted!

Anonymous said...

How funny, I wonder if they realized the futility of it.
Looks like the line up for an Opera doesn't it?
Ann

Marilyn McDonald said...

Maffi, I am trying to find out more about this story. I can't find anything on the BBC website. Where is further info available please? Cheers, Marilyn

D... said...

Ruddy Stupid!

Maffi said...

Marilyn I don't remember now.

Maffi said...

If they don't believe in free speech I do think they shouldn't avail them selves of the right to spout this crap.

Maffi said...

It amounts to the same thing John.

Robert Hawkins said...

Well Marylin I found it easily enough.
Just Google muslim free speech petition.
Nice one Maffi!

Bob

Maffi said...

Thank you Bob

Maffi said...

John you could reply directly to Marilyn.

Maffi said...

The day people take any notice of me, shoot me!