Tuesday, 3 March 2015

OFFS!!!

You receive a letter from CRT  telling you - you are not complying with the terms of your licence.  If your response is to seek legal advice then can I ask what are you doing on the water?

“I have had one of those psychologically bullying letters from CRT and want to engage a solicitor to fight them. Has anyone else found a solicitor who is good in this area?”

I wonder if CRT responded to you “Oh bloody hell another whiny complaint from one of those miserable boaters,” I feel quite sure you would get upset.

3 comments:

Henhouse said...

It is all becoming rather tiresome !

The rules are so few and so simple.

You understand them, I understand them. As I am sure would the man on the Clapham Omnibus.

As always, the Marxist revolutionaries and anarchists continue to protest that they are being persecuted.

In reality they are the ones who have brought about the need for increased enforcement.
They are also the ones responsible for diverting resources away from maintenance.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Naughty-Cal said...

Couldn't agree more Henhouse.

Cut and Rune said...

Have to say I'm in total agreement (by the way I'm moored directly opposite to you on the canal at the moment!21/3/15)