Tuesday, 28 April 2015

NBTA

Well following my email yesterday to the NBTA I have been excommunicated. So seriously did they take my complaint that a donation I made back in Birmingham Feb/Mar is to be returned. This will give you some idea of how petty minded some people are at the NBTA. All they had to do was ask if they could represent me and I would probably have said yes given that I agree with some of the stuff of the stuff they are preaching.

Read their website and see what they are about there is some good stuff there.

10 comments:

Tom and Jan said...

I fi d it interesting reading the NBTA terms & conditions that they "reserve the right, at its discretion, to make any changes to the site or terms" "Bycontin0uin0g to use the site you agree to the terms and conditions".

Isn't that precisely what they are complaining about CRT implementing?

Maffi said...

Indeed it is.

A Heron's View said...

If I were you Maffi I'd ask for a bit of interest on that donation :) ?

Henhouse said...

They should be had up under the trades description act for misuse of the word "Travellers".

Renaming themselves

"The We're Going Nowhere Continuous Moorers"

would be a better title for them.

Carol Barnes said...

That seems decent of them after all you complained and so they gave you, your sub back.

Maffi said...

Carol you comment does not make sense in this post.

Carol Barnes said...

Why do you think my comment does not make sense in this post?

Maffi said...

Carol it was not a sub as in subscription but a donation to the cause. I happen to believe in a lot of what they stand for. Returning my donation was a slap in the face from them, designed to specifically insult me. Of course they most definitely do not represent all itinerant boaters because they bur their action are refusing to represent me.

Carol Barnes said...

Well on the same page you wrote another post that implies you don't want them to represent you anyway .. duh!

Maffi said...

Very true Carol but in that case they do not represent all itinerant boaters do they?