Sunday, 3 May 2015

Denmark

I am very pleased that Denmark has finally banned the practice of, for want of a better phrase, dog brothels. I would like to think that I had something to do with this in my recent posts decrying the practice, but all I did was shout.

However there have been many  Danes who have worked tirelessly to get this legislation on to the statute books, they are the heroes. It has long been abhorrent to many of the Danish population that this was a part of their underground culture. I am glad that they have managed to get this law enacted.

Such places as dog brothels will probably not  disappear overnight, but the proprietors and customers, of such places, can now be jailed for this offence! I for one thank all those involved who made this happen. Hurrah!

3 comments:

Stephen Cross said...

Well done Maffi for raising my awareness to this problem. I knew some pervs get their kicks from sex with animals but not with their governments consent. I signed the petition after reading your blog as I am sure others did so every little does help. Good result.

Anonymous said...

These Danes that you are praising, they must be included in your phrase "all Danes are dog fuckers". Strange I thought, but it must be ok since you are not a racist.

Frank.

Maffi said...

Welcome to the toilet wall Frank!