Thursday, 4 June 2015

What’s this for?

Well let me tell you. I have this on my boat so that if needs be you may moor up to my boat.

Because it is there you don’t have to ask. It is there so you don’t disturb me when I am asleep or taking a dump or worse naked and likely to scare the crap out of you when I look out to see what the fuck all the fuss is about when you bang on my roof.

If there is no space please feel free to moor up, but drop some fenders first, the paint might still be wet.

DSCF8076[3]If you wake me up I might end up taking it off but there really are not enough of these about.

3 comments:

Richard said...

maybe CRT should send out these labels with license renewal letters/licenses.

Dave,Beryl Bradshaw said...

Any Idea where we can get a couple ta

Maffi said...

They used to sell them on the Thames locks Dave