Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Yes I am sure!

I find it really irksome when I close a page on the internet a small dialogue box pops up saying  “Are you sure you want to leave this page?” And you cant get rid of it until you click  ‘Yes I’m sure’. You all  know what I mean.

Well recently I clicked ‘Yes’ and another dialogue box popped up asking “Are you really Sure”. Now I dont like the first one. What right do they have to question my decision to close a page that I have decided has nothing I want  to see? This second one really is a pain in the arse!

One day I will be fortunate enough to meet the bastard that thought the second box would be a good idea and If I am lucky I will be holding a firearm and I am going to ‘cap his ass’ to put it in coloquial terms.

Addendum: I have just had a pop up ask me three bloody times if I wanted to leave a page that I never asked for.

1 comment:

nb Chuffed said...

Try the Esc key Maffi, that sometimes gets rid of a pop-up without clicking