Saturday, 16 October 2010

If you don’t ask . . . .

Last August I posted some pictures of a Squirrel and a link to a model aeroplane of the same name. A lady named Darcy Whyte representing the producer of the aeroplane, contacted me and said if I sent them a postal address they would send me one. Well that I did. And as an experiment I asked them to send it to the wharf.

I had forgotten all about it, but two weeks ago I got a red slip from the Post Office saying they had tried to deliver a parcel that was to big for my post box (I don’t have one) would I go and collect it?DSCF8588 It wasn’t until I picked up the parcel this morning that It dawned on me who it was from. And two months down the line I received not one model aeroplane but three.DSCF8592 How cool is that! I will let you know how it goes later.

I am wondering if I should link to a BMW next or maybe Ferrari.

1 comment:

Jaqueline Almdale said...

LOL! It's your dream Maffi-make it as big as you want.
:) Jaqueline