Sunday, 28 November 2010

Man with a small brain damages Milly M

I went for water today, reversing back under Langford Lane Bridge to the tap at the end of the cottages. It was while I was there I noticed that someone had damaged my cratch cover. It was not an accident! A sharp knife was scored across my flexi panel in the cover. It was done twice. Obviously the perpetrator hadn’t realised how tough the material was so the first time the knife skated across it. The second time the knife was stabbed harder then drawn through the light  putting a big cut in the see-through fabric. It certainly wasn’t a man because a real man would have confronted me if he had a problem. No this cowardly act was perpetrated by small minded moron, and funnily enough the security camera which I have looking out of the front of the boat shows who did it. I will be going to the police with it tomorrow.DSCF9074

[Edit:] Crime No J D 3723548/10 (if its here I cant lose it)

8 comments:

Carl said...

You should post the photo here. And on Facebook. And print 1,000 of them and post them all over where you are. And I thought boating was a gentle hobby...

Paul said...

I suggest he has no brain!

Mindless Eunuch!

Sorry to see the damage.

Allan said...

And I thought you met a nicer class of people on the canal's just goes to show there are dickhead every where. Tiny brain with nothing to keep their ears a part.
Allan

PatM293 said...

I agree with Carl, a photo should be printed and posted all over the cut. I'm sure the response of other boaters would be to remove them from the mooring, in fact the entire British waterways network. I noticed my boat had been 'keyed' on my last visit just a few weeks after it was painted. Thought that someone had accidently caused the damage on passing, but I've yet to find an intelligent narrowboat/widebeam craft that can write/scrape 'Kev Woz 'ere.? -no cameras or witness though.Police said it ''was probably some bored kid coz they haven't a lot of facilities there for them'' So good luck in that.Anyway, sorry to hear about it, great blog I enjoy following your expierences. PatM

Maffi said...

He is not a boater.

Driftwood said...

Sorry to see you've suffered mindless vandalism. Indeed, he is not a boater - I thinker there's another name ending in 'er' that applies. Good that you've got a crime number already .... I hope the 'police experience' turns out to be a good one.

Wiggins said...

Crime numbers take away the old fashioned romance of it all...

Maffi said...

Maybe but then the crime has done that already.