Friday, 17 December 2010

Today is the day

Today is the day. December 17 2010. It is a special day for me if you count exams as special. I have worked on my end of course paper for a few weeks now and at long last it is finished and ready to hand in (well it was ready two days ago). It is only 2500 words but I am well pleased with it. If I dont get a good mark there is no justice in the academic world and I will stamp my feet, you just know I will do that. I have spent this morning helping those new to computers make their work look good. including making a dotted line disappear for which there was no formatting information. One of the girls left part of her assignment at home and had to re-write 500 words.

This morning we sat in the library by the window and watched the snow gently falling, dusting the lawn with delicate crystals. The sun came out and they faded into the grass, they were gone.

8 comments:

nbWandering Snail said...

What are you studying? Sorry if I've missed it somewhere.

Anne / Olly said...

What are you studying? Sorry if I've missed it somewhere.

Maffi said...

Unless I am mistaken thats twice you have said that.

English BA Creative Writing

Jaqueline Almdale said...

Best wishes on your final paper Maffi and happy holidays.
:) Jaqueline
Cloudhouse
Pullman WA USA

Anne / Olly said...

Oops, yes. Still don't know answer tho.

Anne / Olly said...

Oh God, too much Gluhwein.Really should get into the habit of reading to the END of something. Praps won't bother to try for your course.........

Maffi said...

Jaqueline we dont do holidays at this time of year we do christmas.

Maffi said...

Anne/Olly double clicking does it.